Internet Download Manager (Repack) is a program designed to organize downloads of files from the Internet. Various methods of speeding up downloads, dynamic file segmentation and simultaneous downloading of several parts, using free open connections without reconnecting, and much more. Built-in dialer for scheduled connection, support for firewalls, proxies and mirrors, FTP and HTTP protocols, redirects, cookies, download queues, user authorization.
Integrates with Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, etc. and automatically intercepts downloads. It often increases download speed by 500%. On the program page there are test diagrams with other download managers.
In addition, it allows you to download video content (FLV) from services such as YouTube, Google Video, MySpaceTV.
Features repack Internet Download Manager:
1. Does not require registration (patch pawel97 + keygen ADMIN @ CRACK)
2. Multilingual interface (including Russian)
3. Optional installation of 35 additional toolbars
4. Optional installation of IDM Backup Manager
5. Selecting some program options during installation:
– Run IDM on computer boot
– Run IE browser control module
– Show categories
6. Minor editing of the program menu
7. Ability to install modifications of Glyfz 2016, iOS Line, Windows 10 (in addition to the additional toolbar,
the category icons, dialog icons and the main program icon change)
8. Picks up the settings from the external settings.reg file
9. Ability to pick up and auto-copy custom toolbars from the toolbars folder, if there is one
is located nearby during installation, and it is also possible to autorun the toolbars.exe file, which may contain
custom panels in sfx archive.
10. In addition to installation, the “Update” mode is provided, in which only files are unpacked
new version, WITHOUT any additional installer actions, changing user settings, records
to the registry (with the exception of a few keys with the version number to be updated), installation of additional components.