A new release of Microsoft Office 2013 has received an updated interface, became more social. It is optimized to work with touch and gestures, stylus, mouse and keyboard, so it supports all the new devices based on Windows, including tablets. OneNote and Lync are the first applications for the Office, in the style of Windows 8, they are ground for work on the tablets, your fingertips. By the way, it’s claimed broad support Windows 8, including Windows RT. Office 2013, which includes new versions of the applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, will be installed on devices with ARM-Windows 8, including the Microsoft Surface . One of the main features of Office has tight integration with cloud faylohranilischem SkyDrive, documents and all settings will be stored in it by default, providing ease of access from any device connected to the network.
How To Install?
- Download the MS Office with activator (x86 or x64).
- Extract the archive to get setup files.
- Install MS Office from given setup.
- Close the office installer and office after installation (if running)
- Extract the activator zip file and run the given activator as admin.
- Use the activator to activate your MS Office.
- Wait for sometime.. it’ll do its magic to activate office.
- Boom! Product Activated.. Enjoy now.
Activator – Download