Google Chrome is a fast, free and easy to use web browser that`s built for the modern web. It combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web safer.
This cutting-edge web browser designed for optimal internet browsing. It offers a range of features that enhance user experience and productivity, making it an excellent choice for both casual users and professionals.
- Speed and Efficiency. The browser is renowned for its fast page loading times and efficient resource management, ensuring a smooth browsing experience.
- Security. It provides robust security features such as automatic updates, built-in phishing protection, and sandboxing to keep your online activities safe.
- Customization. Users can personalize their browser with a variety of extensions and themes available from the Chrome Web Store.
- Cross-Platform Sync. Seamlessly sync bookmarks, history, and settings across devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Tab Management. Easily manage multiple tabs with features like tab grouping and previews.
- Incognito Mode. Browse privately, leaving no trace of your online activity on your device.
- Voice Search. Use voice commands to search the web quickly.
- Accessibility. Chrome offers various accessibility features to cater to a diverse user base.
- Developer Tools. Developers benefit from robust tools and extensions for web development and debugging.
Google builds powerful tools that help you connect, play, work and get things done. And all of it works on Chrome. Offline integration with apps like Gmail and Docs helps you work even when you don’t have access to Wifi.
The browser based on Chromium engine and has one box for everything. Type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and web pages. That will give you thumbnails of your top sites. Access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab.
It is an open source web browser developed by Google. Design goals include stability, speed, security and a clean, simple and efficient user interface.
- Privacy. Google announces a so-called incognito mode claiming that it “lets you browse the web in complete privacy because it doesn’t record any of your activity”.
- Sandboxing. Every tab in Google Chrome is sandboxed. So that a tab can display contents of a web page and accept user input. But it will not be able to read the user’s desktop or personal files.
- Multiprocessing. The Gears team were considering a multithreaded browser and Chrome implemented this concept with a multiprocessing architecture.
Whether you’re on Android or iOS, Chrome has features that help you move through your day more efficiently.
Using Google Pay you can make secure and convenient payments. Sign into Chrome to easily use payment methods you saved to your Google Account.
Translate can help you communicate and understand the world around you.
Also the browser allows you to cast content from your device to your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in. Choose to cast your entire screen or just a specific tab.
Homepage – https://www.google.com/chrome/
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 11, 10
- macOS 10.13 or later
- 64-bit Ubuntu 14.04+, Debian 8+, openSUSE 13.3+, or Fedora Linux 24+
- Windows XP, Vista
- Mac 10.6 – 10.9
Size: 94.9 MB