VSDC Video Editor allows you to edit video files and create videos of all types. It supports the most popular video/audio formats and codecs, including DVD, HD and GoPro videos. Preconfigured profiles make the creation of videos for various multimedia and mobile devices a snap.
This video editor lets you edit video files and create videos of any complexity involving various visual and audio effects. The software offers rich functionality and yet has a simple and intuitive interface, allowing you to create videos with a bare minimum of efforts.
VSDC Video Editor offers a number of versatile features both for home and business use: text and audio overlay, an array of charts and diagrams as well as a slideshow maker.
This program is a non-linear editing system. It means that video files and images do not necessarily have to follow a specific sequence – they can be in various places at any point of time. Besides, all objects can change their properties, shape and position in time.
Hardware acceleration, multi-color Chroma Key, adjustable parameters settings and enhanced resolution make VSDC a real time and effort saving tool allowing for creating large size HD videos in a few minutes instead of hours.
VSDC Video Editor Features:
Visual and audio effects
You can apply various visual and audio effects to your videos to achieve the necessary result. Since the number of available visual effect is very high, they are split into five categories for ease of navigation: color correction, object transformation, object filters, transition effects and special fx.
Blending modes and Instagram-like filters
One more way of changing the look of your video image according to your preferences is color blending. Using a wide array of adjustable parameters, you can attach a unique professional style to your video. Newbies or those, who would like to save time, can benefit from stylish Instagram-like filters applied in one click.
VSDC Video Editor Free allows for creating different shaped masks for hiding, blurring or highlighting certain elements in your video. You can use it to apply special effects inside or outside the masked area. One of the most common reasons for masking are to blur a face to protect the identity or remove unwanted marks.
The Motion tracking tool allows for registering and tracking movements of any objects in a video and then assigns the resulted trajectory to other elements – titles, captions, icons, images, masks, and more. With its help, placing a censorship mask on a moving object or making captions follow a selected element in a video becomes easy.
Easy export to social networks
To prepare a video for Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Vimeo without any problems, VSDC Video Editor Free offers you special export profiles which significantly reduce the stress of selecting a suitable format and meeting all the requirements.
Objects in a scene are positioned with subpixel accuracy, which makes for smooth animation, rotation, transformation and precise relative positioning.
4K Video and HD Video export
VSDC Video Editor is currently the only free video editor that allows you to export in a new H265/ HEVC codec to maintain the highest quality at a minimum file size which is essential for those often processing 4K and HD files.
Creation of videos for specific multimedia devices
Thanks to a large set of preconfigured profiles, you can easily create videos for most popular multimedia devices, such as DVD players, iPod/iPhone/iPad, PSP, Galaxy, any smartphones and regular phones, Sony PlayStation, Xbox, Zune, Archos, iRiver, Creative Zen, Blackberry, MP4 players and many others.
Working with charts
You can create diagrams of different kinds, including 3D diagrams: Bar, Stacked Bar, Point, Bubble, Line, Scatter Line, Fast Line, Step Line, Spline, Area, Spline Area, Stacked Area, Stacked Spline Area, Range Bar, Gantt, Pie, Pie 3D, Torus 3D, Radar Point, Radar Line, Radar Area, Radar Spline, Radar Spline Area, Funnel, Pyramid, Pyramid 3D, High Low, Candle Stick. These objects can be based on dynamically changing data of different types. Besides, the appearance of diagrams is fully customizable (appearance of charts, coordinate axes, user-defined axes, legends, names of charts and axes, lines, labels and other elements), which will help you tailor them to your specific needs. Integrated color themes make it possible to quickly change the way your charts look.
Video library (to be included in the next program release)
The editor software lets you create your own library of multimedia files with brief or detailed descriptions. This will help you organize your video collection and simplify access to the necessary files.
Footage taken from drones, action cameras or other devices on the go often needs improvement. VSDC Stabilization tool, as your virtual tripod, helps remove jitter or any other shaking effects, caused by camera movement and turn it into a much smoother video image.
VSDC Free Video Editor also offers you to upload your video directly to YouTube right from the app without switching windows or tabs.
Built-in DVD burning tool
The editor comes with a DVD burning tool, allowing you to easily burn the results of your work to optical discs.
The application is designed to quickly convert video files from one format to another. It has some basic features for editing videos: removing unneeded segments, splitting your video into parts, and merging several files into one.
Desktop video capture
Desktop video capture utility saves captured footage to a video file for subsequent processing in the editor.
Another feature is the ability to capture video from various video tuners, webcams, IP сameras. Then you can save the captured footage on your computer in an arbitrary format for subsequent editing.
VSDC Video Editor Pro features:
- Double speed. Manage your editing even faster with more stable and hardware-accelerated version
- Enhanced resolution. Process image and video transformation with subpixel resolution to get more precise results
- Video mask tool. Hide, blur or highlight required elements in your video using 10+ mask types
- Multiple color chroma key. Choose a suitable color for your video background to create a real TV studio look
- Advanced settings for pro editing. Create curved motion paths for your video objects or animation taking advantage of adjustable parameter settings
Changes in VSDC Free Video Editor 8.3:
- Key Editor window has been added for configuring effect and object parameters based on keyframes.
- Templates options have been expanded:
- template preview window has been added;
- more than 100 new templates are available in the template library.
- Timeline layer management improvements:
- when splitting multiple videos into video/audio simultaneously, audio files are added to layers with the same structure as the video;
- sorting objects by layers is available when pasting;
- users can now paste objects to cursor position on the timeline.
- Object management improvements:
- the menu of objects on the timeline, in the resource window, and in the object explorer has been updated with the following search options: ‘ Open containing folder,’ ‘Find resource in…,’ ‘Find object in….’.
- AV1 encoding has been added.
- Updated interface features:
- users now can apply new workspace configurations Compact, Parameters, Adobe Premiere and DaVinci Resolve that can easily adjust to resolutions 1360*760, 1600*900 and 1920*1080;
- ‘Split into parts’ and ‘Cut out fragment’ tools are now located next to the timeline;
- Users now can resize sprites within objects resolution.
- ‘Lock to parent duration’ property has been added to the ‘Movement’ tool.
- Other improvements and bug fixes:
- errors happening with the resource window not functioning correctly when duplicating a scene has been fixed;
- video frame thumbnails on the timeline are now displayed correctly;
- LUT files can now be opened with any characters in their names;
- animation is now displayed in the source window;
- resource saving in the project is now reviewed;
- ‘Scopes’ display in ‘Vectorscope’ tool has been fixed;
- ‘Perspective’ effect performance has been corrected;
- resource loss issue when selecting ‘Paste to cursor position’ option for an object from another project has been eliminated;
- hardware acceleration is no longer disabled after using the ‘Pause/Stop’ operation during the export stage;
- missing compositing modes have been added to object properties;
- issues with the stabilization algorithm when setting an angle more than 30 degrees have been resolved.
Homepage – https://www.videosoftdev.com
System Requirements:[wpcc-iframe loading=”lazy” title=”Discover creative world of filmmaking with VSDC” width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/NNBzAd7AHLY?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share” allowfullscreen=””] [wpcc-iframe loading=”lazy” title=”How to create Datamoshing effect for free: tutorial” width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/lAXVNUe2LYU?list=PL_kPWOOUAjb9YP6rMHec5E9elplliPSiD” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share” allowfullscreen=””]
Size: 104 MB